Once cut, I put together my brackets, and then primed ALL my pieces. I used a spray primer, I HIGHLY suggest it. It is cheaper than metal spray paint, and it coated all my pvc quickly. Since it was all primed gray, it didn’t require as much of the expensive metallic spray paint to cover the original white PVC.
I then started assembling the shelves. I kind of made up the measurements as I went, and what I thought looked good.
Slowly but surely it started to come together. I suggest using a rubber mallet. Making the pieces fit together sometimes required a little finesse.
All that is left to do is add some decor! I love the way it fills the space, and all for less than $50.00!